Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Halo 3 Launch Event


Interview
Originally uploaded by Mirka23
My friend Aaron Lemay is an art director for Bungie, the game development company responsible for Halo 3. He's in NYC for a big launch event here in town, and I figured the best way to get to see him was to head over there and check it out.

People were lined up outside the Best Buy on 45th & 5th, waiting for the game to go on sale at midnight. Several different TV channels and shows were doing ongoing coverage of the event, including G4.

When Aaron wasn't being interviewed, I helped him hand out t-shirts to the voracious fans waiting on line. Before I knew it, I had been there for three hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I did a quick search and it sounds like your friend was involved in some very cool stuff regarding Halo 3.

Can he get me a job at Bungie? ;-)